View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 13:37   #8
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Keep it Country - Temporary interruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
A blessed relief I'd should think. Maybe fans of 'keep it country' can find a life in the meantime...
Actually the opposite is the case. I didn't bother with music channels until KIC came along. The channel has been a phenomenal success, so much so that a lot of the Irish & Scottish artists (not to mention some of the Americans) that used to keep to their own soil are now selling out at places like the London Palladium. Local theatres around me are hosting country music once a month or more now where last year there wasn't any.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote