View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 13:51   #3269
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Ok guys could do with some help here from users of the V6, I don't want to call out an engineer if I can fix this myself, so here goes, all was working perfectly well on all TV's last night, but this morning none of the TV's were working via the V6 boxes, I was getting a good WiFi signal as I was able to access Netflix from my main TV, so WiFi was not the problem, but what I did notice was that the V6 boxes all had a red light showing instead of a white light, when I tried to get my other TV working I had a message on the screen saying "No Signal", I had to go out for an hour, and when I came back home I tried the TV's once again and all were working fine, and all the boxes were showing a white light at the front, so can anyone help me here and suggest what the problem may be, I don't want this to be continually happening, thanks.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote