View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 14:40   #11
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Do you use Kodi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
to be honest, watching 'live tv' on Kodi is actually a right pain in the ass.

It is however just fine for watching Movies & TV Series, but Live TV is always a bit of a holy grail - unless of course you subscribe to something like IPTV, but then you may just as well subscribe to Sky/Virgin as its a lot less hassle.

Don't believe me, grab something like iVue TV Guide and then assign channels to it, you'll soon find out that add-ons are notoriously unreliable, what works on Tuesday, might work on Thursday, and definitely won't on Friday.

I'd be extremely surprised if more than a few % of Kodi users are watching Live TV in any meaningful way.

I downgraded my Virgin to Freeview channels only but as I don't really watch much in the way of Live TV it wasn't difficult.
I mainly use Kodi for TV series and movies, i have tested out live TV which is hit and miss like you say but it can work.