Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 23:26   #51
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

I reminds me of when episode 1 came out, it was "cool" to hate on Star Wars, I'd swear some reviews were written in advance

I remember a friend found an interesting piece back then about how George Lucas hadn't ruined Star Wars, Star Wars fan boys had ruined Star Wars with their rose tinted glasses

I think it's the same now, ppl blame Disney for ruining Star Wars, but it's giving ppl more content, which they think they want, they forget there's an off button.

It's like a friend said, about remakes, sure most are crap, but when a remake comes out, the old version doesn't vanish, you can still watch it, and just not watch the new one, it's really not that much a problem

Clone Wars was good, Rebels was good, Bad Batch was good, Resistance wasn't, never mind, lets move on, no one forced me to watch each one, hoping it would get better, didn't seem much point moaning after each episode to anyone (I needed closure which is why I kept watching and was curious to see how it tied it with the films, spoiler, it doesn't really expand on anything, so don't bother, it's more of a kids cartoon than the others)
admars is online now   Reply With Quote