Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 19:25   #73
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
I know but ps2 and ps3 was massive and totally format with a store, but fifa 14 if you get digital should work for both. I have 1100 items on ps store I can't use on ps4 till Sony can be bothered to sort it
"Digital" is just a distribution method. Whether you bought the game via the PSN Store or on a disc, it is still a PS3 game, still coded for PS3s only, and therefore won't work on a PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
That is a massive gaff if true after what Sony have said. They'll look like liars and Microsoft will look honest.
Microsoft look like greedy fools, to me, regardless of anything Sony have said or will say.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote