View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 07:25   #34
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star
Re: Quad Play to launch his week

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornetUK View Post
I have Virging pay as you go and spend £10 a month so how do I get to change to the contract, the web link doesn't work & when I rang up they didn't have a clue what to do with my NTL acct no.!!!

Also my wife also has pay as you go Virgin mobile are two people in the same NTL household allowed to go on £10 contratcs?...
I was thinking the same thing last night, as my wife and son both have Virgin PAYG.

Quote:
...On another point anyone know why everytime I post it wont let me without resetting my password on here?

Cheers
You might have stale cookies (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...hlight=cookies).
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote