View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 16:09   #261
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
If he had said that in the first place, I would have agreed with him - it's wrong that this happened.

But he misrepresented the fact that no one had actually lost their job - he actually said "sacked", which is not true.

There's enough negative things been done by various parties/governments, without having to make stuff up, which weakens the argument when it is shown to be false (there's been a lot of this on Social Media in the last week, with anti-Conservative memes about Lincs Tories and a non-existent MP saying things).

If the facts are enough to help you win, you have morally lost anyway (whichever side you're on).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
think you're trying to play your usual word semantics to divert from the real issue Hugh. Are you happy and proud that the party you support has overseen 6,700 jobs in mental health going?
My answer to that question was previously posted....

"Semantics" - or as everyone else calls them - "facts".

No one was sacked.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote