Thread: General True Blood (TV series)
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 20:26   #31
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: True Blood (TV series)

My wife & I have just watched ep7 from S1, were both hooked. To say its something different is a bit of an understatement. I brought the first 2 books for my wife as she is an avid reader & I'm already half way throught book 3 (audio) Although the timeline from the series doesnt always follow the book the overall substance remains the same, if you can get the books then do, they are better than the series and considering the series is excellent that'll make the books so much more enjoyable.

I shant divilge any forthcoming events but needless to say the series is in for a long ride on TV.

Also I have aquired the OST for the series and its "pretty darn good" (in my southern Louisiana droll)