View Single Post
Old 31-05-2013, 15:53   #114
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
If I say every player..and every main club..and get some right...does that make it any different?

As i said...there is little burden of evidence for football stories...which stories on other subjects would never be allowed.
It's not every player tho is it?

I know of a certain defender for a Championship club who was in talks with a Premier League side last season. He was told he was going to be bought, and at last minute they got someone else instead.

This summer, he is negotiating with a different Premier League club. That Premier League club already have an international in his position but he is heavily linked (in the press) with another Premier League Club.

These negotiations go on where people agree to sign but nothings done because another move in a long chain might not go through.

For example, this Championship club will probably be negotiating a deal for a replacement, and that club and the next club...