Thread: US Timeline Dark Matter
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:50   #22
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Dark Matter

Get your tissues ready........................it has been cancelled. I wish they would let them do a half season at 6 eps to let them wrap up the story line. I hate it when this happens.

Quote:
It’s a dark time for fans of Dark Matter. Deadline reports Syfy has cancelled the TV show after three seasons.

The sci-fi drama follows the crew of a derelict spaceship who awake with no memory and who must work together to survive a threatening voyage charged with vengeance, betrayal, and plenty of secrets. The cast includes Marc Bendavid, Melissa O’Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr, Jodelle Ferland, Roger Cross, and Zoie Palmer.

Ratings for Dark Matter have been low for some time. Overall, season three averaged a .15 rating in the 18-49 demo and only 614,000 viewers, making it one of Syfy‘s lower-rated TV shows for the 2016-2017 season.

On his blog, co-creator Joseph Mallozzi confirmed the show’s cancellation and thanked the fans, cast, and crew:

“It is with great sadness that I confirm the news. Syfy has cancelled Dark Matter after three seasons.

To say that I’m incredibly disappointed would be an understatement.

I’ll save my comments and field your questions in a future blog entry. For today, I just want to extend a heartfelt thanks to my amazing crew, my wonderful cast, and to all of you, our incredible fans.

You all deserved better.”
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote