View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 12:39   #43
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
The promised callback did not happen.....
They rarely do in my experience. Best to keep trying and make full use of the times when they're open and closed. I've found trying early or late often gets me through to these helplines quicker. I just wish they'd use a system which tells the caller where you are in the queue because at least that gives you something to go on and is far less frustrating than that bloody music and/or repeated references to using the internet for your queries or whatever grrrr....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote