View Single Post
Old 22-09-2003, 16:54   #28
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Latest I've heard is that 5 arsenal and 1 Manchester United player will be charges by the FA.

Quote:
Originally posted by imback
According to some reports, he did react in the tunnel after the game, baiting Viera by saying "you have no class", then Viera had to be held back form hitting him.
Heres what I've read regarding this...

Quote:
Vieira was supposedly talking to Fabien Barthez, Robert Pires and Eric Djemba-Djemba when van Nistelrooy emerged from the home dressing-room and agreed to the Frenchman's request to speak to him, which he had made 25 minutes earlier.

However, Vieira is reported to have dismissed him with the comment ``I have nothing to say to you'' and continued talking to the three other players.

According to the Evening Standard, the United striker is said to have responded ``you have no class'', and an unidentified eye-witness told the
newspaper: ``Patrick was really angry when van Nistelrooy said that.

``He went towards him and said he would really make contact this time and van Nistelrooy would know what it is like to be hurt. But he was held back
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote