View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:09   #565
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

It's not going to be compulsory. I imagine part of the point is ensuring it's not an exceptional gesture but considered normal. The donor provides the organs after death, they've no further use for them. Cold as it may seem considering a body to be meat or spare parts once brain death is inevitable or has happened that is all the body is, a cadaver of organs and other flesh. Many religions adhere to this as well. Once the mind / soul is gone what's left is a shell. Most bodies are going in the oven at gas mark a lot or are going into a box and into the ground anyway.

Anyway I'll shush on that note, this is turning into something of a philosophy thing and my thoughts on these matters remain the same.