View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 17:45   #575
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
The cost should come out of general taxation and whilst that's not 100% fair, it's as fair as it gets.
It's totally wrong for people to be sitting on assets of £100,000's of pounds, have the taxpayer pay for their care and give all that money to their heirs.

I think Mays proposal is reasonable, you still get £100,000 to give away if you have it. which is way more that I got from my deceased parents.

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Really pleased I did not waste 2 hours of my time watching the ITV leaders debate tonight. (No Jeremy Corbyn, No Theresa May). (Truth be told I didn't actually know there was one until now but I still would not have watched it if I was aware it was on). I can't stand Nicola Sturgeon.
Likewise, it didn't get more pointless, in fact pointless would have been a much better watch.