View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 16:40   #3965
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes perhaps nash as he is still gets headaches and other things which are due to his ship being hit in the Falklands war so sadly it affects him quite a bit even 30 odd years later.
Ok Den Understand what you are saying.

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
@ den I hope your Dad is okay now.

Not really a moan taking Mum to hospital tomorrow not that I mind but the parking is awful even with a blue badge, parking is the hardest part about taking Mum to hospital the parking is a utter nightmare and what grinds me is that many people park in the disabled spaces don't seem to have a blue badge or if they do they fail to display it. All the hospitals Mum attends seem to have this problem whether it's Wishaw, Hairmyres or Monkland's they seem to have the same issues when it comes to parking IMO, but I do have a chuckle when I see the sticker on a vehicle parked on the pavement saying warning do not park here as I'm sure they must be a nightmare to remove.
The new Queen Elizabeth or Southern General as I still call it. Is a nightmare for parking too Weenie
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote