View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 01:38   #37
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media to launch faster broadband

Really must hit them up for a deal, kicking myself for not doing it while "family" was available, I think that was XL TV with middle BB & phone.
Don't really want to drop lower on TV - though with the difference being mostly some +1s, going to a massively multituner V6 might avoid the need for the +1's with a bit of planning - but equally, can't see the point of going ever higher on speed - my 70 downloads faster than any friends with ADSL.
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote