View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 10:04   #2018
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

It was a poor map to show imo,they just wanted to display the vehicles. The game looks good, the idea is good, I was just hoping for more trench warfare, absolute slug fests and DICE say that is coming. There will be 64 player trench maps for PC. Not sure if consoles pushed to 64 players.

About to download the freemium, Forza 6: Apex

In the meantime I'm dropping in on GTA IV for a replay of the base game and the quality DLC's, shame about the hassle getting it running though, GFWL was an absolute disaster on Microsoft's part. I do own GTA V though, two versions under one CD key, offline modded and my online account. In fact I have all of them, I bought GTA IV and V seperate but grabbed the rest including another GTA IV for a fiver, total bargain. Just a shame the fourth is utterly ruined by Microsoft's bollocks. It's playable eventually after you jump through the hoops they put in front of you.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-09-2016 at 11:30.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote