View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:56   #1428
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The most interesting part is that the FBI seem to be seriously looking into allegations of money going into the Trump campaign from Russian banks.
I don't think they are doing anything remotely serious about it Damien, the FBI have made no such announcement that they are doing anything 'serious' about it, if there were, they would be raising it to a formal investigation and they have not announced that they are or intend doing, they are only reviewing allegations that have been made and that is only the level it is at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snopes
WHAT'S TRUE: NBC reported that the FBI was looking into allegations about ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's foreign business dealings.

WHAT'S FALSE: The FBI has not made an "announcement" regarding their actions, and an inquiry is only a review of allegations and not a formal investigation.
http://www.snopes.com/manafort-ties-to-russia/

Also, I don't think anybody would be so stupid on the campaign team, who dealt with the funding of it, to want to blindly accept funding and have it traceable right back to Russian banks, that is just stupid crazy, leaving oneself to big holes, the inquiries started months ago, so I am sure the FBI would have announced they have found something by now and act accordingly.