Thread: Catch up
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 21:53   #52
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
Are they ever going to get the catch up fixed? There have been no Channel 4 programmes since last Tuesday (11th). On the service status page it was supposed to be have been fixed last Saturday, then today but the latest is now Friday 21/04.

(snip examples)

Given that the progs remain on the system for only 7 days I've more or less accepted I'll miss a couple of weeks worth of my favourite shows. And that is not to mention other channels with shows that appear infrequently - if at all.
You'll probably find the online www version of 4OD has longer availability than 7days. I've used that option once or twice over the years.

Appreciate it's not the same as a full-screen TV, but better than nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfitUK View Post
I can't remember the service ever being this bad and I'm beginning to wonder why I should bother keeping and paying for TV at all. The only thing that stops me dumping it now is that I'm not sure what I could replace it with.
It does seem to be having a bad run of late, that's for sure. It'd be interesting to know if it's a problem with supply of content "into" Virgin, or the provision "within" Virgin.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote