View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 11:53   #2400
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

For all those who've been banging on about how May needs to get on with this, well this decision isn't going to help and we all know what uncertainty results in. I think we're in danger of undermining the UK's interests to such an extent that the result is the worst of both worlds as opposed to the best. I dare say, also, that there'll be those who take perverse 'satisfaction' from the fact that they helped make it happen because from the midst of the resulting economic damage they'll be able to whine on about how 'we told you so'...

The fact is that what's going on right now is making the UK appear weak to the very people we need to be negotiating with and who from anyone reading this would opt for that approach in their own personal or business lives I wonder?...

Last edited by Osem; 03-11-2016 at 12:35.