View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 17:27   #8
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Floyd Mayweather tables £12.2m offer for McGregor to face him in a boxing ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Once upon a time I could give a toss about boxing. Sadly now it's just like Premiership football - more about the money than anything else. Whilst that may be understandable to an extent (short careers etc.), I won't be adding my few £££'s to the swollen bank accounts of those involved in PPV and just feel so lucky that I got to see some great fights which were more about pride than cash.
I tend to stick to stuff I know I'll get something worth watching from. David Haye is a guaranteed smash fest, but my favourite at the minute is Golovkin, just superb to watch, steel chinned brute, good old fashioned last man standing slug fest.

When Khan isn't pampering his face, he's exciting to watch, win or lose.

The guy in question though, Mayweather, whilst consistently putting on boxing clinics I just can't forgive him for avoiding the top of the pile until they were past it. Manny being the highest but the way he ducked Amir Khan and Tim Bradley before bowing it.