View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:48   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Floyd Mayweather tables £12.2m offer for McGregor to face him in a boxing ring.

Maybe he should actually bother to box those that offer something different to the style he's legendary at. When will he take on Khan or Bradley? The two quickest and most accurate punchers in the division? Is it because he can't knock either of them out thus they pose an actual threat to the 0 beside the 49? Kell Brook has proven his chin isn't being wobbled at 147. With that easy deduction I see him taking out Garcia with ease but would be far too much like Maidana when it comes to fighting Floyd.

The way I see this though is McGregor has nothing to lose, Mayweather has it all to lose. Mayweather needs a 12 round sweep otherwise he still comes off looking bad. Get cracked and wobbled once and he'll never live it down. It may be as lopsided as it sounds but nothing is impossible and Conor McGregor is the real deal. This guy put the steel chinned Nate Diaz at WW on the floor four times, noting McGregor is a natural lightweight and that Diaz beefed up right after the weigh in. He just obliterated the number 1 ranked fighter in the division above him. He knocked out a 10 year champion within 14 seconds with his first punch of the fight.

Mayweather would be in for a whole new style of punching. Noting that McGregor would be impossible to train for and anticipate.

Then there's the wild card. That it's Conor McGregor, he'd happily get himself DQ'd just to take Floyd off his feet and batter him.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 12-01-2017 at 12:52.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote