Thread: General Virgin Media TV pricing
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:37   #14
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media TV pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Actually, if you don't like your council tax bill you have 2 options

Vote the council out and get one that cuts services or move to an area with lower council tax rates.
That's not as easy as you make it sound, and in TV terms, you could move to another provider.

But the point I am making is we should all be paying the same to Virgin according to the package selected. I don't expect to go to a store and be charged 10 quid for my washing powder and then see some old dear being fleeced for £14.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote