Thread: General Virgin Media TV pricing
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:41   #4
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media TV pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
My view is that we should all be paying the same, depending on the package we have.

If customer A has a discount, customers B, C and D end up paying for it. I don't like having to re-negotiate the price I pay at the end of each contract. This practice is a relatively recent one and it drives me mad. It's the same now with the energy companies, insurance companies, etc and it's all about squeezing those customers who don't realise they czn get a better deal.

Inevitably, this affects the poor worst of all.

I'm sorry that you were faced with this price rise, but I really do think that VM and Sky should stop this practice. It is manipulative and unfair, and encourages people to be greedy about everything.
The greed lies with VM with their inflation busting price rises once or more each year. If you're proactive enough to ring up, query it and get a discount then good on you. It's being sensible, not greedy.
daveeb is online now   Reply With Quote