View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:19   #1892
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Really? What makes you think it was once dlc?
Quote:
It originally started off as an April Fools joke but then they decided to make an expansion pack for SR3 called Enter the Dominatrix. THQ was having financial trouble so they merged it with what was to be SR4, and also to give them more time on development.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row_IV#Development

Despite what THQ said about merging the DLC and Saints Row IV, it's evident by looking at the final product that were was simply no Saints Row IV to merge it with or very little at the most and Saints Row IV is entirely the DLC standalone. So to call it Saints Row 'IV' is laughable.

All in all I think it's playable but as in the review thread it's nothing more than a new storyline and some red lines. Add a few new cars and charge £40? I thought it was made by Volition not EA.