View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 23:14   #2145
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I think some people just get annoyed because someone disagrees with them

And didn't the donald say he was going to prioritise Christian syrian refugees over muslim ones, that maybe to right some perverse previous imbalance but when in the previous pre president breath he's talking about a total and complete shutdown of the borders to muslims it's not going to be hard to see a bias

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

I like him, he's hilarious plus could you imagine how dull it'd be if killer clinton had won, all we'd have to chat about would be brexit and at least whilst he's playing with his tweeting machine his hands aren't wandering near any other more important buttons or any ladies lady bits
I don't care to live in interesting times thanks..