Thread: 4K or not 4k?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 18:26   #7
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 4K or not 4k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatley View Post
Cheers. Think I'm getting there now. Finally set up my wi-fi so will be attempting a firmware update and keeping fingers crossed it won't trash the TV. That'll give me HDR at least and I've also been given some handy links to budget 4K players so I'll be researching that too.

I do have a wireless keyboard but that means unplugging the USB dongle from the back of this PC and that... is well scary. This PC is a customised gaming rig which weighs a ton (and it's a big case: linky: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/cors...ck-with-side-w) and, down the back of it, it looks like spaghetti junction having a bad hair day. I'll have to use the TV remote

So, do you reckon my existing HDMI cables won't cut the mustard? Cost me £120 for the two Chord Co ones...

Thanks.
All you need is an HDMI cable that is classed as high speed and don't pay much for it, you really don't need to pay more than £20.