View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 18:47   #5591
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

That is what I thought Jo as I'm on prednisolone atm so that could be it hopefully it is that.

Den I'm also hoping it could be because of the sickness and diarrhoea and nothing serious.

The good news is I have put on another stone yes I'm now classed as overweight but the doctor is not concerned plus I got a full new wardrobe out of the weight gain as I'm now a size 14/16 and it was wonderful getting clothes from the woman isle rather than the kids isle every cloud has a silver lining.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

To be honest I'm at a loss as why this time i have managed to put on so much weight it certainly is a weird one as I have done nothing different and I wouldn't say my illness has got that much better all very strange.