View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 05:35   #1679
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I gave up on The Gadget Show ages ago. It seemed to get more over the top, while being more dumbed down at the same time. "This week we're going to test a rugged laptop........ by blowing it up with a hand grenade!". I prefer the tech shows on TWIT.

And yeah, the Prague thing is a massive pain. I'm hoping that what I was told is true and that they will find a better way of dealing with these issues for UK customers, but I'll believe it when I see it. Fingers crossed, I have no further issues with my console now.
I agree re gadget show.

Started off with potential, then as you say, they started just blowing things up instead of reviewing (I enjoy a good blow up with the best of them, but lets have some review foreplay first )
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote