View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 20:27   #217
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k11 View Post
try getting through to UK tomorrow, iv only had one dealing with offshore and it went considerably well. my downstream power levels were well out of spec so she picked it up straight away and booked me an engineer
Yep will give the CEO's office a bell again, my power levels are fine now I've attenuated it down a shed load, because when I removed the V+ box the DS shot up to about +15dBmv, so I stuck the splitter back on (capped the 2nd unused connection) and then stuck the 6 dB FPA on and its now 1.5 ish which should be in the sweet spot.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

I'm not stressing over it tonight, the wife's out galavanting, so I'm gonna get my game face on

While the cat's away and all that

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k11 View Post
doesnt look very stable, lots of spikes, at least VM connections have reliably high jitter
I'd swap ya pip, in a heart beat
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote