View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 07:54   #838
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulsontom View Post
Subconscious racism exists and is rife in football. By definition people don't know they are doing it.

you said "off and on" but could have said "on and off" both grammatically correct.

Mancini caused the fight with Balotelli, who had just tackled Sinclair. Mancini overreacted and escalated nothing into a drama.

It does not matter what colour car he has, whether he let fireworks off in his home (he scored 2 goals in the next game 36 hours later) or whether he visited strip joints.

Wayne Rooney pays for sex off grannies, he also smokes like Mario and pays hotel staff £200 to get fags.

Unlike Rooney, Mario has the perfect physique.

Balotelli is in my opinion, (was) City's best striker. He will prove his worth in the years to come.
Can I just check..you aren't mario's love child..or former lover?

Not sure why you put rooney into the mix..when the conversation is about ballotelli and his performances on and off the park (see, interchangeable, alphabetic order was a joke)

How can he prove his worth? He didn't like manchester, and playing here. On that point, I can't blame him..sunnier climes are always better (unfortunately I can't get a job paying same, or I would go)

If you are saying he is a good striker...I didn't say he wasn't...I said he didn't do it enough for city

So I'm happy for you to tell "dad" (or do you call him "papa", which could work for either love child or lover) that we think he is a good striker...but shame he never produced the goods here

And final point...you are over playing the racist card.

That was never the issue, an idiot will always get stick...I put him into same camp as joey barton (though messrs barton is particular disgusting)