View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 18:02   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: ITV Box office showing Live events

I still pay when I feel it's worth it. A Eubank fight on PPV though, not even Sky wanted to touch that and offered the usual SS1 slot. ITV and Eubank are greedy little sods and I hope this massively back fires.

You know what though, if you want money in boxing...fight someone that is actually good. Not happening though, Canelo or Golovkin would bury his money making career and limit him to hometown fights against bartenders. That obviously didn't phase him because he's managed to get himself a bum fight on PPV. Madness.

Basically he wants to avoid anyone good and still get paid well for it... Golovkin would've got him on Sky box office, Canelo would have too. Golovkin would travel to the UK and Canelo would be a Vegas fight. For all the talk Eubank and his camp have they seem really disinterested in actually fighting anyobe notable.