View Single Post
Old 28-11-2014, 10:49   #2458
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Finally bought an Xbox One. :-)

Went to game at midnight for black friday and got the console with assassins creed black flag & unity. Forza 5 goty and some dlc and Lego Marvel for a brilliant £299.

Cost me nothing as traded my ps3 & 360 and all games and accessories as well as the £90 I had on my reward card from selling my virtual shares.

Total bargain. Only Lego is a physical disc. Other games are downloads. Set it up tomorrow. Am rather tired.

Store was Union St in Glasgow and there were about 40 folk in front of me and an easy 50 behind. Took till 1.10 to serve me.

Some were there to get pokemon or smash bros or other black friday offers.
Hope you enjoy it!

Keep an eye on cdkeys.com for cheap downloadable game codes and cheap £50 Microsoft gift cards, unless you're 1 of these people that like to keep and swap disks.

Also make sure you get an EA Access pass which will currently give you access to 6 full games for only £20 a year.

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Get your FREE games with gold before the end of this month too.