View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 15:53   #2740
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Still, Republicans are still winning with 5 out of 7 races won over the Democrats, who have spent fortunes on these races.

.8% of a win over someone with accusations of a sexual conduct towards a miner, is piss poor, should be a landslide for any opponent.

The Writeins won it. (People who voted earlier on more like when the allegations were coming to light).

I read One accuser admitting to forging a year book.

Moore either way was bad choice, had ancient and backwards policies, he should have made way for a more viable candidate.

I now expect serial groper while women sleep, Democrat, Al Frankenstein, will now resign, it was suspected he was hanging on to see if Moore won a Senate seat.
Well, considering for all this century the Republicans have won this seat with a 30% majority, most people would consider a 31% swing in a very safe Republican state not too shabby...

Re the "forgery", Fox News withdrew that statement...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...rgery-headline
Quote:
A since-deleted tweet on the official Fox News twitter account had read, “BREAKING NEWS: Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama senate candidate.”

Fox News has since updated the story with a note at the bottom of the piece while removing any references to “forgery” in it.

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."
Franken’s replacement has been chosen.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...-in-2018?amp=1
Quote:
Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton (D) on Wednesday named Lt. Gov. Tina Smith (D) to fill Sen. Al Franken's (D-Minn.) soon-to-be vacated Senate seat.

Smith said she intends to run in November 2018 to complete the remaining two years of Franken's term.

"It is up to Minnesotans to decide who they want to complete Senator Franken's term. I will run in that election, and I will do my best to earn Minnesotans support. And I believe the way to do that is to be the best senator I can be," Smith said.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 13-12-2017 at 17:08.