View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 22:28   #82
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I am 45 and i only game on a console currently, it is far cheaper and far more convenient to sit on the sofa and play on a big screen.
No different than i do but with a PC really. DVI lead goes to the monitor and HDMI in the TV where the games are played and media streamed to. Wireless XBOX controller for PC is used for the games and remote control for media through XBMC. I rarely even sit down at the PC these days other than for the odd FPS game simply because KB+mouse is better for them.

I might have been swayed by one of the new consoles if i hadn't already upgraded the PC last year as they do sound close to a replacement, but with build i have now by the time it needed upgrading again in a few years the new consoles will probably look like crap.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote