View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 19:51   #1664
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart44 View Post
I can understand the shock of installing W.10. It looks completely different but try not to roll back to the previous OS too quickly. I can only say to sit back, take look around the system and give it a while. Familiar parts are still there beneath the Desktop tiles and presentation. A couple of days experience can sometimes make all the difference. Windows Explorer (or File Explorer) should look familiar and the Control Panel is still there.

Right-click on the Windows icon in the bottom left-hand corner for quick access to familiar parts of the computer.

I have installed W.10 on two home Desktop computers and it runs well on both of them.
I have Windows 10 running just fine on both my desktops and my laptop.

Look around at it and I am sure you will want to stick with Windows 10
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote