View Single Post
Old 20-05-2016, 18:44   #1663
mart44
Inactive

mart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

I can understand the shock of installing W.10. It looks completely different but try not to roll back to the previous OS too quickly. I can only say to sit back, take look around the system and give it a while. Familiar parts are still there beneath the Desktop tiles and presentation. A couple of days experience can sometimes make all the difference. Windows Explorer (or File Explorer) should look familiar and the Control Panel is still there.

Right-click on the Windows icon in the bottom left-hand corner for quick access to familiar parts of the computer.

I have installed W.10 on two home Desktop computers and it runs well on both of them.
mart44 is offline   Reply With Quote