View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 22:41   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Something screwed up with my SKY package

Recently agreed a new deal with SKY. The usual 50% off TV, free broadband but no new 12 month contract.

I've noticed a few things that I can't make sense off. Firstly I don't appear to be affected by the latest price increase. I've had no e-mail or letter from them and My SKY shows my bills for April, May and June at my current price. Secondly I've tried to add SKY Movies for 1/2 price but if I do this I lose my 50% off deal and the monthly cost goes up to about £90.00. Thirdly I bought a YouView box at Christmas which I now use in the bedroom. I cancelled the extra SKY HD box from my package nearly 3 months ago and haven't been billed for it. Thing is it still works! All the channels.

I don't want to call SKY to discuss the issue with adding SKY Movies incase my free SKY HD box gets rumbled.

Are SKY known for this kind of muck up?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote