View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 22:43   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

I thought the first one was phenomenal and the second one was okay but they went down hill after that. The problem for me is that all the fight scenes look the same now and I am sick and tired of the autobots getting their asses kicked.

For what it's worth it has got a release date for 23rd June next year. Every year I make a list of films I want to see at the cinema along with release dates so I can make sure I don't miss anything. I have already started on next years list but I am going to keep a surprise for you all until the new year (cue the suspense).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote