Thread: Football FA Cup 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2017, 12:47   #40
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: FA Cup 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Fortunately, since my team is so poor atm, the FA Cup is not a worry (again).

But if I were one of the teams still in it, I would be very irritated by this habit in recent years of putting out weak teams.
If I pay to watch my team, I expect them to put out the best team possible, especially when a trip to Wembley cup final is in the offering.
Too much football that's the issue and when forced to choose the FA Cup ranks below the Premier League. The top teams want to concentrate on winning the league or getting into Europe. The bottom teams have worst squad depth and want to stay in the league. Some Championship teams will be aiming to get into the Premier League.

There are fixtures tomorrow and Wednesday which forced a lot of teams to rest players.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote