View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 09:34   #5
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Constant HD Channel Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barriescott View Post
I had the same problem they changed the drop cable outside and also put a booster in my house solved the problem

I had similar problems with sky & Bt channels. I only watch HD channels so wouldn't know if SD channels were also affected. I will remember that they may be ok for the next time it happens.

Engineer checked my line and said signal strength was far too low for 200mb broadband and 2 V6 boxes, went to street cabinet and moved my to near the top of the pecking order - this has resolved most of my problems.

Channels don't go missing
Pixelation has been resolved, unless recording a lot of channels on both boxes (9+ in total?)
Broadband hasn't dropped out.

I suspect all is fine until someone else complains and I'm moved back down to accommodate them.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote