View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 20:21   #39
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Chaos in the Commons. Will the Speaker survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The Conservatives are not from the culture that has blown us up, murdered our people on the street, wishes Israel to be wiped off the map.

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

The Speaker has overstepped the mark and even though there's a mixture of faux outrage and genuine outrage among the MPs, the public must be wondering how hew can retain his impartiality when so blatantly having favoured Labour.

It's a pity.

On my theme, the baying mob outside Parliament, the genocidal message beamed onto Big Ben, the lame police, they are a sign of another culture attacking and gradually destroying our democracy. The Speaker should have focused on that - inhibition of free expression in Parliament.
I may be two double gin and tonics deep on a Friday night but your first response reads like you’re justifying the conservatives behaviour by saying that at least they’re not like Hamas

Regardless, I think I need another Gin