View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 09:05   #4898
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
The Dark Knight Rises has been on our pending pile since it came out on Blu Ray(we didn't get round to it at cinema), so we watched Batman Begins, next we'll watch The Dark Night again.

Batman Begins was as good as I remember, still a solid 10/10
this is one of those occasions when you have missed out big time. I went to see all of them at the cinema and I agree that Batman Begins is 10/10, it is a fantastic origin story and probably the best one I have ever seen. It made the second one a must see at the cinema and at the time I think it broke the world record for highest opening weekend ever.

You should take a look at mine and Pauleh's movie list for this year (and there will be another one for next year as well), watch the trailers and make your own list of films you want to go and see at the cinema. The list isn't a I list I make willy nilly for every film coming out, it is purely for this reason and your example that I started making it about 15 years ago. I got really annoyed that I would watch films when they came out on video/dvd and thought "****, I wish I had been to see that at the cinema" so every year I now watch all the trailers and make a list of films that I want to see at the cinema so I can truly enjoy and appreciate them. I went to the cinema a lot anyway to see the big releases but there was always one or two that slipped through the net (the most annoying being The Last Samurai).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote