Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 20:20   #292
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Had this as a rumour a few days ago bit a few places are now reporting it as a done deal.

David Haye is expected to make an announcement for a multi-fight deal for FTA boxing on Dave, that'd put Bellew plans on the shelf surely.

Numerous reasons for this, firstly being he is not as clued up on how his Achilles will hold up as he claims to be. So call it a test run if you may. Secondly being Bellew is in that same boat and his injury isn't as simple as first thought. Haye looks lighter to me, facts need to back that up though. Lastly, it's no secret he's after a bit of money.

Can only really speculate what the future holds for David Haye really. Is this a tune up or is he permanently damaged? I have a sinking feeling his Achilles is way worse than he's letting on and it was already known there was a medical testing clause in the option for a rematch with Bellew.

To over speculate, maybe he's going to announce his return to cruiserweight to fight Bellew there. That would shock the entire division. One could dream I guess. Cruiserweight division would do with a name taking it to box office level.

All in all, injured or not I doubt Haye probably isn't going to let the Bellew rematch go.

Announcement is expected tomorrow anyway and that's from the horse's mouth.

Amir Khan was offered to pay the funeral bill for the family killed in the Bolton house fire. I admire the charity of this bloke but his boxing career is really fading away fast. He seems to be promoting a boxing league or attending charity gigs.