View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 09:32   #2645
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Ha ha. I remember when someone came on here and asked the Brexiters to post three positive things about the EU and the Remainers three positive things about leaving.
I stepped up but the Leavers just posted glib comments like "The best thing about the EU is leaving it"
You probably haven't seen it, but I have linked to articles critical of the EU. That's more open-mindedness than I've seen from a lot of people on this forum, you included.
That was me! I was frankly disappointed in the responses from some on here, including the very erudite 'NO' from one member. I thought it was an interesting intellectual exercise that clearly passed some by. I was a firm remainer and still think this is a bad decision (before we go on, I accept the result and would like to make us leaving as painless as possible) However, I could easily name three things that could be improved within the EU.

This is not a black and white issue as I have said before - very few things are.