View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 23:27   #3787
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
If true it looks like the City's desired access can be sorted quite quickly and given how important that is to the UK's economy that would be a result. I suspect that we'll have to make concessions in other areas in exchange for control over immigration but we'll be more willing to concede those areas of the economy I would imagine.

In fact given the desire on all sides to avoid instability wouldn't it be great to have a City of London deal signed within a few months while the real work starts after?
Agreed. I do wonder if Mark Carney knew this when he talked about the Brexit risk to the EU recently?