View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 09:08   #181
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Mick's posted a link on this thread twice - it was in The Independent and other publications.
I, like many other people, don't buy Newspapers or subscribe to their sites.

I watch BBC, Sky, Channel 4 news and their websites.

considering the BBC website reports every time Trump is mentioned by absolutely anyone in passing, I would have thought this story would have bee worthy of a mention.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I recommend you invest a little time in research as Mick has done and you'll find it reported. I don't have the spare time to do this for you I'm afraid.
If you have to do "research" in order to find very important and truthful reporting, that actually gives credence to Trumps actions of which are reported widely, daily by everyone.

You do have to ask yourself is there any media 'bias' occurring ?