View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 17:08   #15
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm looking forward to the single player portion of the game, I have absolutely no faith in Rockstar when it comes to their online modes. GTA Online demolished that bridge with shark cards, first they seemed like a genuinely good idea, it allowed them to introduce micro-transactions and deliver free DLC, it's when the DLC in game cost started getting absolutely ridiculous and near unobtainable without an incredible amount of hours to dedicate that it basically became a freemium model game, delivering DLC that the average player couldn't acquire in game without resorting to purchasing in game currency for real world money and then their recent actions towards the online community are questionable at the very least.

So the ball is in Rockstar's court on how they deal with Red dead's online mode, they have a chance to redeem themselves or continue aligning themselves with the notorious lot of the gaming development world. Rockstar are better than this.