View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 13:47   #4879
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I hope Odeon do something like that. The one thing which really bugs me is that you have to pay more for premiere seating or a 3d performance. The card is linked to your online account which is great so if you want to go and see a 2d film and sit in normal seats you go through the normal process and when it comes to the checkout you click on limitless and get it free. If however you want to sit in premiere seats (which I always do) then it deducts the normal price and I pay the extra £1. I don't mind paying £1, it is the ball ache of having to type all my card details in for the sake of £1. I appreciate that they might not want to invest in the security required to retain payment information like Amazon do so I can have it all saved online and just click on "use this card" but I wish they would do a second premium tier for an extra few £££/month so premiere seating and 3d is included.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote