View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 23:03   #11
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: V+ recordings inaccessible after replacement by Tivo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccgordon View Post
Yes, as per above posts, my V+ allowed me to play my recordings after disconnection until it was powered off by accident. Then it would not reboot fully. So over a month after Virgin discontinued the V+ and I disconnected mine, I reconnected it and that was enough to allow the reboot to finish, 101 to be displayed and my recordings to reappear. Lucky? I disconnected it straight away and will now renew my attempts to copy the recordings off before the next accidental power off.
101 will work as the channel is one of only a few that are unencrypted & don't need a valid viewing card. As to whether your recordings will play, if the viewing card has been wiped off the system I doubt it.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote